Monday, September 17, 2007

Summers almost over

Yes, so the summer is over. It passed rather quickly for me. In the photo as you can see, my coworkers from France, Jay and Debbie came to visit on their way through from Pennsylvania to Indiana. We had a great time together and I am looking forward to working with them again when I return this term. Please pray for them as they continue to raise support and they have a long way to go before January.
As for me, I am still progressing well in this area, I am also still receiving more and more people partnering with the ministry in prayer. I am really now beginning to work on getting all the paper work I will need to apply for my visa which I will be applying for before too long.
Please Pray: That I will have clarity of word and thought as I prepare all the necessary paperwork for my visa
Please pray that God will raise up partners to provide the remaining support I will need to return to France
Please pray as well for other to join our transitional team serving at the chateau.

No comments: