So everyday God answers prayer but somedays his answers come up and shake your hand and introduce themselves. Today was one of those days.
Since start up here and there we have had some hitches and glitches with radios in aircraft or as it is known in the industry avionics but we haven't had anyone with a lot of experience and knowledge in this area of work so we have been limping along with squeaky or cracking radios or sticky talk buttons. The last few days the list of radios with squawks has been getting longer and Dwayne and I were discussing it.
"Someone is coming to help with that," he said.
"I don't have anyone that I know of on the schedule that is coming, is there someone I don't know about?" I asked
"Yes, but I don't know who".
"Because you forgot who is coming?" (In my defense, this is a common occurrence).
"No because there is someone coming that does avionics that we don't know about".
I smiled and nodded because after this much time I do know things work out, and God does provide in many ways. The day goes on and in the afternoon a guy shows up who had called last week about coming by and checking out our operations and possibly spending the night. I went out and met him talked a minute to refresh myself on how he got connected and what he did in aviation, and low and behold when I asked what he did he said well I work in Avionics. I said "we have been expecting you, Dwayne said there was someone coming to help with that and it was you". I introduced him to Dwayne, "this is the avionics guy you said that God was sending" so now for a few days hopefully God has sent us Ryan to help us with our squawks and get us up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment