Sunday, October 11, 2015

Travels part 1

So Wednesday September 30 Dwayne, Carolyn and I after much scrambling, stuffing things in, and finishing things up pulled out of the Ranch and headed east on the Glenn Highway toward the lower 48. I had never made the drive before so it was nothing but new sights and places after the first 20 miles on the highway it was all new sights. I enjoyed seeing new things and meeting new people but mostly it was long hard days of driving.
 Heading out of the ranch with the fresh snow falling
 Driving to Tok
Making lunch in the trailer as we drove down the road was a bit exciting

We saw lot's of creatures on the drive bull moose, stone sheep, caribou, a wolf, a coyote, deer, mountain goats, bison, and lots of birds






We visited Lena Cherkosova's class at the christian school. Lena was one of our flight students this summer.
 Lena & I

Then I visited my friends the Hockings in Portland for a few days and had a great time going out to eat and playing games.





Now we are in Ashland with the Kings Daughters family and will be heading in east tomorrow! Pray for the trip to go smoothly!

No comments: