Sunday, April 24, 2016

The big trip north

So we decided that it would be best to have Carolyn's good car in AK and that I should drive it up. It's the long way but I was hoping after the fast more stressful fall trip to have the chance to make the trip across the country again.
On my way north I got to spend a night with my sister and her kids in Yorktown, Virgina

Then I spent the night with our friends the Barnhart's in Camp Hill PA where I met my mom, Mary, and Becky my copilot on this trip.

Night 3 spent in Indiana at my cousin Liz's. Fun to catch up with them and see where they live.

Night 4 was in Thedford, NE so I could get up and go to the wedding of my friend Amy in Mullen.

Nebraska was a new state, the west was quite pretty and lots of train to make the miles go by


No comments: