As spring comes alive in Lyon so do the street corners with art. For the last several years Lyon and Quebec have done an art exchange. Lyon with Lions and Quebec with their symbol the polar bear. Being that they are art they are rather interesting to see, I'll give you a little preview.
In my life, things are going by fast. My last day of classes at Alliance Francaise is Friday, and next Thursday I will be moving up to the Chateau. I have really enjoyed my time here in Lyon and all the new experiences in the french culture at a new level.
So, yes, all good things must come to an end, who ever thought that the struggle of learning another language could be such a pleasant thing. In the begining not me, that's for sure.
The future is so very near,
The past is not so far,
How hard it is to be content
Where presently we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment